UNDERSTANDING Long term care
Joyce & Elizabeth
Joyce has been with Careflo™ for quite some time due to long standing disability. We've provided care ever since Joyce moved to the Southwest in 1993. Joyce still wanted the independence of life despite her near life-long disability.
Elizabeth has been with Joyce from day one, providing personal and social care on a weekly basis. They've become the best of friends over the years, it's great to see Joyce smiling. Elizabeth was proud to be invited to Joyce's daughter's wedding last year and was considered part of the family - Good heath, great care.
structured care plan (6 month reviewed)
- Covering a 6 month period from January to August
- 6 Morning visits per week between 9.00 - 1.00 (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday)
- Monthly visits to a Chiropractor (dates to be confirmed monthly), pick up/Return
- Administering medication
- Helping with bathing
- Supporting domestic requirements
- Making purchases for the household online and locally
- Assisting with meal preparation
You may be eligible for benefits that may cover part or all of your care. Check with your local care provider.