leaving care in good hands
JOHN & DEBBIE
John has had double hip replacement and is in a period of recovery following the operation. His carer (his wife), would be away for 3 weeks supporting their daughter in Australia, and we were invited to discuss a care plan that suited John's needs.
Debbie is one of our experienced team members. She's worked with people in the community for over 8 years, providing support and managing patients back to health following injury and operation. Debbie helped support John in his daily routine with dignity and respect enabling Joyce to take the time booked months before to visit her daughter and the arrival of her new grandchild.
RESPITE CARE PLAN (5 weeks)
- Covering a 5 week period from May to June
- 7 day visits per week between 9.30 - 13.00 (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
- Weekly visits to the GP, pick up/return
- Administering medication
- Helping with bathing
- Supporting domestic requirements
- Making purchases for the household online and locally
- Assisting with meal preparation
You may be eligible for benefits that may cover part or all of your care. Check with your local care provider.