dignified & trusted care
Peter & James
Trusting care to someone outside of the family unit can be a difficult reality. When Peter was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, his options in life were automatically reduced. One clear option was to keep Peter in the home to best live the rest of his life. Peter's wife Elizabeth wanted to make sure affairs were in place and Careflo™ were instructed to take some of the pressure away from them both.
James has a wealth of knowledge, understanding and empathy in 'end of life' care. He has been on hand to manage the entire care plan and needs of Peter and they have become reliant on his great service and ability to gauge each situation as it arrives.
palliative CARE PLAN (1 month rolling)
- Covering a 1 month period (rolling contract) from September to October
- 6 morning and 6 afternoon visits per week (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday)
- Assigned 2 carers automatically
- Weekly liaising with local care trust specialist's
- Administering medication
- Helping with personal hygiene
- Regular re-positioning to maintain comfort
- Supporting the family during the care period
You may be eligible for benefits that may cover part or all of your care. Check with your local care provider.