created around your daily routine
JAN & Gracie
Jan suffers from mild MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and as a widow, needs a little help around the house. As the condition compounds over time, it's important that she build a relationship with a care professional who is going to be there with her more and more often. That's where Gracie steps in. Gracie is a carer recently qualified from the Careflo™ training programme. The two have hit it off!
Gracie is a light for those who rely on her but for Jan, it's the feeling of security and the laughs that are shared that make the relationship special and as time passes, the bond between them grows. For Us, social skills pay a lead role in good health and great care.
General care plan (6 month reviewed)
- Covering a 6 month period from January to August
- 3 morning visits per week between 10.30 - 12.30 (Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday)
- Monthly visits to a Chiropractor, pick up/return
- Administering medication
- Helping with bathing
- Supporting domestic requirements
- Making purchases for the household online and locally
- Assisting with meal preparation
You may be eligible for benefits that may cover part or all of your care. Check with your local care provider.