solutions that take courage
Catherine & PatrYcja
Catherine is suffering from Parkinson's disease and her memory is disappearing week to week. She requires in depth care as she unfortunately has no immediate family. Some months ago, it was decided to give her needs led domiciliary care. As the condition worsens, there may be a nursing home placement requirement.
For now, Patrycja has things covered. She spends quality time with Catherine, recalling memories and supporting Catherine's needs in every way. Dementia can be frustrating, mood changing, debilitating so it's important to understand how to turn situations around and reflect positively. Good health, great care.
dementia CARE PLAN (6 MONTH reviewed)
- Covering a 1 month period (rolling contract) from September to October
- 6 morning and 6 afternoon visits per week (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday)
- Weekly liaising with local care trust specialist's
- Administering medication
- Helping with bathing
- Supporting domestic requirements
- Making purchases for the household online and locally
- Assisting with meal preparation
You may be eligible for benefits that may cover part or all of your care. Check with your local care provider.